Why is this interestingly unique North Face Borealis backpack brand recommended by many and certified by professionals?
Before you decide to purchase this backpack, we recommend you know all the facts first. For example, it has been endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) for its perfect posturing fit and for ergonomic benefits. This alone has made it a notable leading brand name among many other similar backpacks.
We will take look at some of the “cons” of the pack as well as we will note some of the many factors which make the North Face Borealis backpack one that has gained respect in the industry and increasing amounts of popularity; all the way from the manner in which it has been designed and crafted to how it feels on your back.
Surprisingly, it is a somewhat moderate design and largely simplified, to the advantage of its user of course. Many will agree that the design for the North Face Borealis backpack is crisp and relatively compact, which makes it a lot less cumbersome.
Everyone wants a backpack that is easy to carry around which you will find in this model. It is manufactured in an array of assorted colors; twelve to be precise, for the men's specific models and thirteen for the women's specific designs.
The former has a twenty-eight-liter capacity while the women's has a twenty-five-liter capacity (while only weighing just over a kilo). That is enough space for daily average requirements.
It also has a top grip handle that is comfortable to grasp because of its unique padding and has two side compression straps which are vital in letting you adjust the luggage to your specific style.
The North Face Borealis backpack also has a frontal elastic bungee which is usually used for strapping on extra luggage onto the back.
Something else you might find appealing is the sternum strap with a whistle buckle offering improvements in the backpack’s versatility and gives off a little extra distinguished appeal.
The CONS. Here are some opinions on discrepancies...
- The fact that this model comes in a limited size is a bit disappointing. The college, high school, and younger children may find this to be restricting when a smaller backpack is required.
- The design could have had a little more external storage with only two water bottle pockets for liquid storage capacities. Some say that is more than enough, but there are hikers and backpackers that would say otherwise
Now for the PROS:
- When it comes to the advantages of choosing the North Face Borealis backpack as a preferred carrier, there is no limit to its handling possibilities. For instance, the padding on the inside of the pack is largely adequate in protecting your electronics.
- Its waist belt is removable. This makes the backpack a completely versatile design.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- The reflective loops and tabs found on both gender designs come as an added advantage.
- Obviously comfort is a huge factor when considering different backpacks. This one has a "Flex Vent" suspension system as an added convenience for superior support. The padded shoulders and snug fit makes you want to carry the backpack all day long.
- It weighs slightly more than a kilo, which makes it quite lightweight.
This is a backpack that is highly multipurpose; it can be used to carry books to school or to take on a hike. The possibilities are endless.
The fact that the north face Borealis backpack is relatively light is an added advantage and makes it a better choice because the compressed design focuses on reducing the bags size without necessarily minimizing its load capacity.
The VERDICT: Created with water resistant material, this sturdy design is simply one of the best the market has to offer. From carrying varied sized screen laptops up to 15", all the way to boots, camping and hiking gear, this pack has got you covered. This is a bag that we would definitely recommend just for the preferred comfort factor alone.
The many compartments allow you to stay organized while helping you carry your belongings for longer periods of time. One that has revolutionized the backpacking industry while continuing to amaze commuting connoisseurs around the world, The North Face "Borealis" lives up to its name by continuing to astonish and astound onlookers who have yet to give it a try.
Leave Your Backpack Drama At Home!
The sleek and functional Borealis by The North Face® is free of embellishment so you can grab your gear and go. Soooo... GO!